Wild Game Banquet
Join us for our annual Wild Game Seminar and Dinner on Saturday, February 1, 2020 at Oconto Falls High School. Doors open at 4:00 PM. Be sure to come early and bring your favorite dish to the Wild Game Potluck Supper, which starts at 5:30 PM, and don't miss our featured speaker at 6:30 PM.
When you arrive at 4 PM, you can tour the gym and see the display of replicas of huge trophy whitetail mounts. This amazing display of world-class trophy whitetail deer presents a unique display for you to see the most incredible trophies ever taken. Huge bucks that measure over 200-265 inches. New this year are seven world record shoulder mounts never shown before. Also check out the life-size bear mount!
At 5:30 p.m. we will have the Wild Game Potluck Dinner. There will be a FREE raffle ticket for every wild game dish brought in.
Then at 6:30 p.m., we will hear the story behind one of the trophies from "Trophies of Grace" and how it was taken, followed by our main presentation. Our main speaker this year is Justin Gibbins. Justin is from Bonners Ferry, Idaho, where he lives with his wife Charlotte and five children. Justin is the founder of "Limitless Outdoors," where since 2011, he created over 100 videos of his big game hunts around the world. He is an avid outdoorsman. His favorite animals to hunt include mule deer, elk, and Alaskan moose.
Again this year are tickets by donation for some great large prizes including:
- Browning A-Bolt .308
- 12 Gauge Shot Gun Stoeger Over & Under Condor
- Nikon Monarch 5 10x42 Binoculars
- 43” LG Ultra HD Smart TV
- Missions MXB-360 Crossbow in Lost AT with Scope
- ½ Hog Meat Package
- Rivers Edge 2 Man 18’ Ladder Stand
- Browning Strike Force Extreme 22 Trail Camera
- Mr. Buddy Heater
- Karnage Apocalypse Crossbow, Scope, Quiver, Bolts
Women’s Prize: Elite Spa, Aromatherapy and Hot Stone Massage (4 Hours—$300 Value)
- Youth Prize: Savage 6.5 Creedmoor Adjustable Stock Youth Gun with Adjustable Scope
Also this year:
- Free drawing for $35 Fleet Farm Gift Card
- Free raffle ticket for each wild game dish brought
- Free prize for every Youth (15) and under
- Free summer sausage, cheese, and smoked salmon samples
Remember to bring in any buck for scoring and a canned good for the local food pantry. For more information, you may call the church office at 920-855-2962.